At CorZ., we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or trade e-mail addresses. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please e-mail us and we will answer your questions promptly.
Protecting Your Privacy
* What information do we gather and how do we use it?
* Will CorZ. disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
* How does CorZ. protect customer information?
1. What information do we gather and how do we use it?
If you order a catalog, or a product from our web site, enter a contest, or promotion, answer a survey, or use other features of our web site, we may request that you provide certain personal information.
The personal information that we collect may include your contact information - your name, postal, and e-mail addresses, and telephone number. We may use your contact information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Fulfilling your order and notifying you of its status
- Sending you CorZ. catalogs, notices about new products, and special offers we think you'll find valuable
- Administering a contest or promotion that you have entered on our web site
- Sending you complimentary gifts for completing a customer survey on our web site
- Notifying you occasionally about important changes to our web site
If you would rather not receive our special offers and updates, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail update that you receive from us and send an e-mail with remove on the subject line and we will remove you from our lists promptly. You may also fax your request to us at 360-377-6430. We do not rent, sell, or trade e-mail addresses. You may update your contact information by sending us an e-mail.
If you place an order, we will collect billing information, usually your credit card number and expiration date. We never share your credit card number or use it for any purpose besides fulfilling your order. To read more about our security policy, click here.
Other Personal Information -
If you answer a survey on our site, we may ask for personal information besides your contact information, such as your preferences or interests. We analyze this information in aggregate form, looking for market trends among our customers, rather than analyzing information about any individual customer.
Will CorZ. disclose the information you provide to outside parties?
We do not sell, rent, or trade e-mail addresses. In the unlikely event that CorZ. is sold, or substantially all of its assets acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
How does CorZ. protect customer information?
At CorZ., protecting your information is a priority. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer payment data. We also have security measures in place to protect customer data on our servers against unauthorized access. To read more about our security policy, click here.
Privacy Promise -